Online Admissions Events
Throughout the year, UC Santa Cruz Admissions presents free online events that are accessible from your computer. The events are a chance for you and your family to view presentations and connect live with Admissions officers, other administrators in UCSC, students, and our campus partners.
You may either sign up for individual events through their links as they become available, or register for all events by visiting the UnigoLive web site and clicking on the "Sign Up" button.
Spotlight Mondays 2017
- Next Steps, April 3, 4-6 p.m.
- Financing Your UCSC Education, April 10, 4-6:30 p.m.
- The Colleges: Residential Life at UCSC, April 17, 4-6 p.m.
- Slug to Slug (Student Life - Frosh Focus), April 24, 4-6 p.m.
UCSC International Student Chat (Days of the Week Vary)
- Tuesday, April 11, 5-6:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 13, 7-8:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 19, 5-7 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 5-6:30 a.m.
- Next Steps, May 1, 4-6 p.m.
- Financing a UCSC Education, May 15, 4-6 p.m.
- Transfer Housing and Student Support, May 22, 4-6 p.m.
- UCSC Veterans Education Team, May 23 (Tuesday), 4-6 p.m.
We hope you can join us soon for one of our virtual events!
All times are U.S. Pacific Daylight Time.