Apply to the University
Applying to UC Santa Cruz requires completing an online University of California application and submitting it on time per posted deadlines. UCSC is open for new freshmen and transfer students each fall quarter.
Congratulations to admitted students for fall 2013!
Along with the celebration of admission comes the increased responsibility that is part of becoming a university student. During this transition time, keep in mind the following:
- Accept your offer of admission through our portal, my.ucsc.edu, no later than the deadline (May 1 for freshmen, June 1 for transfers).
- Keep contact information current. You can update your contact information on my.ucsc.edu.
- Keep a list of deadlines.
- Visit UCSC during Spring Spotlight 2013, or if you can't attend in person, take advantage of our Virtual Spring Spotlight.
- Attend Summer Orientation.
- Read your "Conditions of Admission" carefully and ensure you meet those expectations.
Admitted students must review and agree to their specific conditions of admission as posted in the MyUCSC portal.
If you have questions about your admission, please contact an admissions representative, as shown on my.ucsc.edu. You may also e-mail email@example.com or call (831) 459-2131.